Weekly Inspiration: 14 Creative Single Page Websites – N.41

14 Creative Single Page Websites

Weekly Inspiration is a big part of Underworld Magazines. We enjoy displaying some of the best websites, apps, designers, etc..In this weekly inspiration we wanted to showcase 14 Creative Single Page Websites to get creative flow going for your next creative project. I always been a big fan of single page websites.

caseybritt.com

fishy

noleath.com

noleath

theorydesign.com

theory design

Creative Director
My name is Julio A Rivera, I'm a Creative Director/Web Designer from New York City and I'm the Founder of Underworld Magazines also Mydesign7.com. I'm happy to share some of the web best resources and give you Inspiration. Follow me on Twitter @mydesign7
Creative Director
Creative Director
Creative Director

Latest posts by Creative Director (see all)

Tags: , ,

9 Replies to Weekly Inspiration: 14 Creative Single Page Websites – N.41

1. Dhawal D says:

You might want to add dnetzone.in to the list :)

[Reply]

2. Frank says:

Great selection, i like the first two best. Thanks for the inspiration.

[Reply]

3. Maryden25 says:

Another great creative pages you have brought here Julio! But this page by Noleath.com really my type. I like the black and white idea.

[Reply]

4. Laura says:

If you stick to a routine, you’re more likely to be successful in continuing with your menus.Thanks for sharing make some list..

[Reply]

5. Susie says:

I love all of it! Great job!

[Reply]

6. Naigel says:

This is truly inspiring, vision is an interest that bring us power to make things possible… Great list, keep it up…

[Reply]

7. Heidi19 says:

Hi Julio! i like all the creative page that shared with us here, specially the glamour.biz. Love it! Thanks for inspiring us and keep up the good work.

[Reply]